The Autumn Tag 2016


Anyone who knows me well knows that Autumn is my favourite season. I love everything about and so when I saw this tag I knew I had to do it.

1.    What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
I start to get excited about Autumn at the start of September but for me it doesn’t start until after my birthday which is midway through September. I think as soon as it starts to get colder and the leaves start to change colour you know Autumn has started.

2.    What is your favourite Fall scent?
I am not the biggest fan of the traditional pumpkin or cinnamon scents, they are just not my favourite. For me, I love cranberry scents or something which is really homely like vanilla.

3.    What is your favourite Autumn colour?
This is easily burgundy, I get so excited to wear this on my nails, on my lips and just in every clothing form possible. I love this colour.

4.    What is your favourite Fall drink?
Hot chocolate. Plain normal hot-chocolate, however, I do normally like whipped cream and marshmallows in the Autumn/Winter time.

5.    What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall?
This year I’m looking forward to Grey’s Anatomy. I started watching this show whilst they were broadcasting the 12th season and so I never watched it, however, it comes out on DVD in October. So, I’m pretty excited to spend my nights watching that.

6.    What is your favourite Fall fashion trend?
A good scarf. I have so many in so may different coloured tartan patterns and I am so excited to wear them again. They just make any outfit look so much better.

7.    What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?
I love putting a Halloween film on and carving pumpkins. It just reminds me of being young and it’s a pretty fun thing to do too.

8.    What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather?

I love a really simple eye, maybe with liquid liner, and a burgundy lip. I love a red lip all year round, but, in the Autumn time I like to go a shade darker and for something with a little bit of a berry tone to it.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram