Lanzarote


 It’s a bit of a tradition here on the blog that I always do a holiday blog post and so here it is. This year James and I went on our first holiday together. As I’m sure you know I almost always holiday in the US (Florida or NYC) and I don’t remember the last time I went on a week of relaxing by the pool in Europe kind of holiday. I just thought I’d share a few pictures with you.

We picked Lanzarote as our destination as it isn’t too far away and we found a hotel there we both really liked. What we both really liked about the hotel was that it was adults only so we could truly relax by the pool, on a side note there will be a full hotel review up on Tuesday.

It was really nice to have a week where neither of us had to worry about work or bills or running a house. The only thing I worried about was whether I had packed enough books to read and what food I should eat at dinner.

The hotel was lovely, there was a beach right outside and we spent most evenings going on long seaside walks, going to the entertainment or playing cards on the balcony.The week away was perfect, I read 4 and a half books and I don’t remember the last time I had a chance to read properly. It was truly relaxing, well it was if you forget about the sunburn, after all Lanzarote is only 80 miles from the coast of Africa.


I really enjoyed my first holiday with James and I hope you enjoy you summer holiday this year if you’ve booked one, I’mm already thinking about where I want to go next year.

 

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram