MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette | Review

I've had this palette for a little while now and it is really good, so I thought that I would share it with you all.

First of all lets ignore the fact that mine is a little dirty, it is well loved.
This is the Undressed eyeshadow palette from MUA and it includes "pretty nudes to smouldering metallics"
I will say now that most of eye shadows in this palette are shimmery, so if you don't like a little bit of a sparkle, this probably isn't for you.

The only downside is that the matte eye shadows are not as pigmented as the shimmery ones are which are highly pigmented. These eye shadows go onto the eyes easily, they blend easily and they are wearable colours.
I would even say that the two matte brown colours could be used for your eyebrows.
The highlight of this palette is the shimmery shades, they are so easy to work with, they brighten up your appearance and overall they make you feel a little happier. Some of the colours in this palette are so pretty, pictures don't do them justice, they are honestly the prettiest shades.
I haven't found that they smudge or crease or even end up half way down your face, whenever I have worn these eye shadows they have stayed on all day. I loved this palette so much, I convinced my friend to buy two different palettes from their range.
My least favourite shades are the two blue ones (bottom row, right) just becasue I don't think they are as pigmented as the others.
I wish instead of a clear lid they put in a large mirror but for £4 you can't complain, the packaging is durable and has floated around my bag many a time and not opened which is marvellous!A lot of people have said that this is a much cheaper version of the naked palette, so if you can't justify spending £36 on the naked palette, this £4 palette is for you.

You can pick this up HERE for £4.00

Have you tried this palette? Have you tried anything form the MUA range?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram