Confessions of a Beauty Blogger Tag


I was tagged by the lovely Chloe to do the confessions of a beauty blogger tag and so I thought I would answer the questions for you guys.

1. How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts?
For me taking and editing the pictures is the longest part of the process because I am currently using an old camera that can hardly focus anymore. It takes forever to take a half decent picture.
The actual posts don't take me that long, once I know what I'm writing about the words come quickly. I guess it just depends on the post, sometimes they take a lot longer than I originally anticipated.

 2. Are you a spender or a saver?
I would say a little bit of both, I prefer to spend but I can save if I want too.

3. When is it easier for you to blog?
I am most creative at night, I'm pretty sure half of my posts have been written at midnight, it is when I think the clearest. I also have to be alone, I can't blog if there are people around me, it makes me feel self conscious. I'm normally in my room watching something on TV when I blog.

4. What makes writing behind a computer comfortable for you?
This may sound a little weird but I don't know the people that are reading my blog. I would feel so self conscious if I knew the people because I would feel as if I were being judged but with you guys it is not like that. I feel as if I can chat with you about beauty things and you are actually interested in it, there aren't many people in my life that would be interested in hearing me talk about makeup.

5. What's your worst makeup/hair habit?
Not leaving my conditioner in for long enough, I do it all the time and then when I leave it in for the right amount of time my hair feels amazing.

6. What's one quote you wished the world would live by?
Happiness is free, so don't forget to smile.
This is the quote I would give to anyone and I try to live by it, it was even part of the inspiration for a blog post.

7. How long do you spend getting ready every day?
I will use however much time I have, if I have 5 minutes I will be ready in 5 minutes. If I have an hour, I will be ready in an hour.

8. Who's your favourite blogger?
Zoe, Zoella, she was the reason I started blogging. Zoe's blog was the first blog I ever read and it introduced me into this entire crazy blogging world. She does amazing beauty posts as well as covering serious issues.
She is someone that I really admire.

9. Who is a blogger you read who you think deserves more subscribers than they have?
I think that Lucy deserves more, I really like her blog. I think a lot of people deserve more because a lot of hard work goes into blogging.

10. What's one thing you're excited about in the upcoming year?
Starting driving lessons.

11. What's your most awkward blogging moment?
I recently changed my URL and I've lost all of your comments and that has honestly made me so sad.

12. How long does it take you to prep for a post?
A lot of my posts are spontaneous, I've tried using a blogging schedule but it doesn't work for me, I just write when I have the inspiration. I always take pictures of products when I buy them so they are ready for whenever I want to write about them.
The blog post I'm most proud of, Smile, I didn't prep for at all, I literally got the idea, sat and wrote it.

13. Are you wearing pants (trousers) right now or are you actually wearing pyjama bottoms or sweatpants?
I am wearing my favourite pair of jeans right now.

14. What are you most proud of in your life?
I think I'm most proud of going through tough times and still coming out of it a good person.

15. Who do you tag?
I tag...
Millie
Charlotte
Kristen
Chanelle Jade

Thank you for tagging me Chloe, I really enjoyed this tag.


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram