Weymouth

I've just got back from a lovely week away by the sea and I thought I would share a few pictures with you.
It was really nice to have a week away and just relax. I love being in a place in which nobody knows you, it is nice to just walk around without worrying about bumping into 101 people that you know.

We did a few things whilst we were there, we went to a place called 'sea life' which had little crocodiles, sting ray and tropical fish, just to name a few. I have to admit the giant crab scared the life out of me because it reminded me of a spider.

We also visited a dinosaur museum because my little brother loves dinosaurs and they had waxwork figures there and they freak me out, they always have done. That was fun. Apart from the freaky figures the museum was actually really good.

One of my favourite parts of the week has to be having a Starbucks everyday, your day is always better when you can start it with a Starbucks.

It rained on two of the days whilst we were there so we payed a visit to the cinema and watched 'Monsters University' and 'Dispicable Me 2' which I have been SO excited to see and I was not disappointed. I have always loved 'Monsters Inc' and seeing the second installment excited me to no end, I was more excited then my 9 year old brother.

Of course whilst we were there we payed a visit to the beach, wind + hair = bad pictures, as you can see my hair went everywhere. The beach was lovely though, although it was windy it was also sunny, so we could walk along the beach front without freezing to death. They also had a little display of things that an artist had sculpted out of sand including the Monsters inc and Spongebob characters, they were incredible.

I had a really nice little break, you can't beat a bit of sun, sea and sand.

Have you has a nice relaxing break recently?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram