Renaming


The name of my blog is something that has been bothering me since the beginning, in case you didn't know there is a surfer named Bethany Hamilton who had her arm bitten off by a shark, so if you Google my name that is all you will find.

I've had a niggling concern that if people were to search for my blog they wouldn't be able to find it and that is the exact opposite of what I want to happen, so I've chosen to rename my blog.

I present to you... 

I chose to go with 'missbethanyx' as this has been my Twitter and Instagram account name for years and I'm pretty sure it's my Pinterest account name too. 

I know that this will have made no difference to your day but it has to mine and I just thought I should let you know that the blog has now been officially named.

It also means that I've lost all of your comments which I may have a little cry over because they mean the world to me, but you have to do what you have to do.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram