I Set Out To Buy One Thing


So I thought that I would pop into Boots to get one thing, clearly that didn't happen.


I may as well start with the item that I went into Boots to purchase, the La Roche Effaclar Duo. My skin has been incredibly bad recently, the thing is with my skin is that I have really good skin for months and then I go through a stage of having terrible skin and then I go back to having good skin.
This is basically a spot treatment that you apply all over the face which helps to correct imperfections and unclog pores and so far it's working.


As you already know I am a huge fan of the 'Match Perfection' foundation from Rimmel and so I decided to try out another one of their offerings. The 'Wake Me Up' foundation has been ridiculously hyped up in the blogging world which is why I haven't tried it yet (I tend to stay away from products whilst the hype is happening, if people still use the products once the hype has died down then you know it is genuinely a good product) but I decided to get it.

I have olive skin which can occasionally look dull, especially in the winter, so I decided to pick up the Wake Me Up foundation to see if it lived up to the claims.

Whilst at the Rimmel stand, of course I can never leave that stand with just one product I picked up the Wake Me Up concealer, I love the Collection concealer but occasionally it feels a little cakey under the eye, so I thought I'd give this a go.


As I said, I can never leave the Rimmel stand with just one thing. The Kate Moss lipsticks are my absolute favourite, you guys probably know that already, so I picked up another one, I chose the shade '05' which is a beautiful bright yet subtle pink. If that made any sense.

I actually wore this on my birthday, so you'll be able to see it in that FOTD post, so yes, this post is going up a little late, better late then never right?

I'm not going to say too much about these lipstick, I've done a full review of them which I'll link HERE if you would like to know more about them

Finally I picked up the 'Visibly clear pink grapefruit facial wash' from Neutrogena, the smell of this makes me excited about washing my face. This is an incredible achievement as I find washing my face to be an incredibly laborious task.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram