The Skin care Tag


I was tagged by the lovely Chanelle to do this tag, sorry it’s taken so long.

Describe your skin care routine in 5 words:
Cleanse, tone, serum, moisturise … most of the time

What's your skin type?
Normal but occasionally dry

Top blemish zapper?
I’ve started using the La Roche Posay - Effaclar Duo and it works but very slowly, I really want to try the Origins Super Spot Remover Blemish Treatment Gel

Face wipes, yay or nay?
I don’t tend to use them, in fact I actually don’t own any at the moment but I guess they’re good for those nights when you are just ridiculously tired.

Toner, yay or nay?
I use toner but not religiously, it’s something I use if I’m going all out with my skin care and doing all of the steps.

High-end skin care or high-end make up?
Both. I haven’t really tried high end skin care but I definitely want to.

What's the most unusual skincare product you've tried?
I don’t know if I’ve tried any unusual product, I’ll have a think about it. When I first tried facial oil I thought it was weird but it’s not really.

Tell us your top skincare tip

Moisturise! It definitely makers a difference and take your make up off at night!


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram