The Sunshine Award

Have I ever told you that I love being tagged to do posts by Bloggers? Well you know now, especially a post like this so thank you to both Amelie and Chen for tagging me. The idea of the tag is to 'honour' bloggers who are 'creative, positive and inspiring'. SO thank you so much for tagging me.

The rules: 
Post 11 random facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers
Write 11 questions for them 
Finally let them know you have nominated them on their blog


11 facts about me:
1. Mannequins scare me. A lot.
2. I write songs
3. I find politics fascinating
4. I am a terrible cook
5. I'm 5ft 2.5, so I'm a short one
6. I think cats are the cutest animals ever
7. I've chipped my nail varnish in my sleep before
8. I'm a night owl
9. I love to lose myself in a book
10. As soon as I get home from school/work I get changed straight away into my pyjamas
11. I'm going to see Taylor Swift on her Red tour in February and I'm SO excited

11 Questions (I picked a mix from Amelie and Chen):

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as I'd been watching youtubers for a while and they always referred to their blogs and I thought ooh what's this then, had a look and started my own blog. I started my blog when I was first really getting into makeup and ti was a nice place to chat about all things beauty and non-beauty alike.
2. What is your favorite color?
My favourite colour is burgundy
3. How would you describe your favorite color to a blind person?
I would describe burgundy as a really deep, rich, warm colour. The kind of colour that makes you feel comfortable and cosy.
4.What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
On Christmas I always spend Christmas morning at home and then we go to my Nan and Grandad's house for lunch and family time and I just love that, I love Christmas and Family.
5.Favorite subject when you were in school? (trick question if you didn't like school haha)
My favourite subject is politics and at GCSE level my favourites were English and history.
6.What is your favorite quote?
My favourite quote you may have seen on my blog before and it is, 'Happiness is free, so don't forget to smile'.
7.What would be the first sentence if you were to write your autobiography?
Keep Reading.
8.If you could go to any place in the world, where would it be?
New York during the Christmas season
9.If given the chance to do something else other than what you're doing now, in terms of profession, what would it be and why?
I would be doing law or songwriting
10. The best person in the world, for you.
This may sound weird but myself, at the end of the day friends come and go and you have to look after yourself, I motivate myself more than other people do, and of course my family are good for me.
11. Name three things you'd bring with you if you were to be marooned in an uninhabited island.
1. A helicopter equipped with a pilot for when I want to leave
2. A camera so I could take pictures and vlog it
3. A blanket because I get really cold

My Questions:
1. Who your favourite blogger?
2. What is your favourite nail varnish colour?
3. What is your favourite TV show?
4. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?
5. What is your favourite song right now?
6. What is your most expensive beauty product?
7. How do you normally wear your hair?
8. How long do you spend on your blog each week?
9. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. What is your favourite hot drink?

I nominate:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram