New In: No7


There are so many new products on the market recently and particularly on the No7 counter so I thought that I would talk you through a few of them.

Midnight Lash Mascara - This is so good! The packaging is beautiful, but my favourite thing is the brush, the shape means that it hold a curl really well, it is incredibly black and is just one of my favourite mascaras.

Stay Perfect Shade and Define in Precious – I already have one of these and I thought the gold colour might be nice for Christmas parties.

Radiant Spheres Highlighter – I was kind of disappointed by this one, it was just way too glittery and I can’t see myself getting much use out of this at all.

Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Exquisite Gold - The colour of this is lovely, it looks gold in some light and silver in others and I just really like it.

So there are my thoughts on a few new No7 products, have you tried any of these?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram