Max Factor CC Sticks | Review


I’ve got to be honest, I’ve never really bought into the whole BB/CC cream thing, and it’s never really interested me. That being said, when I saw these on the Max Factor stand I knew I had to try them.

There are 6 colour correcting sticks available and are priced at £8.99 each. I picked up the green one which corrects redness and the yellow one which is used to counteract those pesky under eye bags.

At first I was a little confused by these and couldn’t really figure out how to make them work but I think I’ve finally got there.  I like to use them both underneath foundation; I stripe them on where I need them and blend them in with a brush.

I think out of the two I own, I prefer the one which corrects redness but in terms of counteracting under eye bags I would definitely stick to my Bobbi Brown corrector.

I think that these are good products but I don’t think that they are products that you need.


Have you tried these CC sticks?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram