Summer Scented Heaven | The Body Shop


If you go way back on my blog you will realise that my love affair with The Body Shop has been going on for some time now. It’s also worth noting that I love autumn; so I find it really hard to get excited about any other season but these products have certainly helped me get into a summer mood.

The products I’m talking about come from the Piñita Colada range. Oh my goodness, if you haven’t tried this you need to! It literally smells like summer holidays, coconut and pineapple and don’t worry if you don’t normally like coconut scents, I don’t, but you’ll love this.

I picked up three products from the range which are: the shower gel, the body sorbet and the body scrub.
I bought the body sorbet rather than the body butter because I thought that in summer I wouldn’t want something as thick as a body butter and I haven’t tried the sorbets before. I like the fact that it’s nice and light, it’s almost a gel in consistency and the scent lasts a really long time on the skin. I just love this so much.

I love a good body scrub, there’s nothing better than the feeling of smooth skin and so when I saw this I knew I needed it. I think at £15 it’s fairly expensive for a body scrub but the scent really makes up for that. Consistency wise, it’s quite a grainy scrub so you’re going to get a good exfoliation from it, without it being too abrasive.

Firstly I just need to say that I love the design of the shower gel bottle. I also love that fact that after I’ve used this the bathroom smells of it for ages. I don’t have too much to say about it, at the end of the day it’s a shower gel, but it smells amazing.


Have you tried anything from this range? What was your favourite product?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram