If You Struggle With Eyeliner...


I have struggled with eyeliner for the longest time, I am much better with cats, than I am with cat flicks. It’s something about the precision needed, getting it equal on both sides and the time it takes. I just can’t do it.

For the longest time I used the perfect slim liner from L’Oreal and it’s a good liner but there’s something about the felt tip style eyeliner that I can’t perfectly get to grips with. Recently I’ve been using the L’Oreal Super Liner. It’s so easy to use, the handle is easier to grip and the nib is much more flexible, meaning that you have so much more control.

The only thing I dislike about this is that you have to screw the lid back on and give it a shake to get more product on the brush, putting that aside, I think this is definitely something to try if you struggle like I do.

This retails for £6.49 and can be found HERE.


Have you tried this eyeliner, which do you find easiest?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram