New York: The Forgotton Post


I went on a little holiday to New York a couple of months ago and I completely forgot to share some of the pictures with you. It was the second time I’ve been to New York and I loved it so much more this time.

It was mid-October and therefore New York was starting to look like Autumn had arrived. Pumpkin spice lattes were everywhere, crisp leaves lined the streets, and it rained the entire time! When I say it rained, it poured. All day, everyday.

That being said, I got to experience so much more of New York this time and I got to do much more of the touristy stuff we didn’t have time for last time. I have to say that the longer I’m in NYC the more I fall in love with it.

I also filmed a NYC haul and a little vlog of the trip which are linked below you.



Have you been to NYC before, if so where’s your favourite place in New York?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram