The Christmas Pyjama Edit


Christmas is my favourite time of the year for many reasons; one of those is that’s it’s completely socially acceptable to spend all day in your pyjamas. I thought it would be a nice idea to put together a little edit of my favourite Christmas pyjama picks this year.


This is my favourite pick of the bunch. There’s nothing more Christmassy than gingerbread and I just love how fun and playful this design is. You’ll also notice a lot of my picks are short sets and not full length pyjamas as I always have my electric blanket on in bed; I don’t particularly need them for warmth (yes, I know I sound like an 80 year old)


I love the bold red colour of this and I think it’s perfect if you want something really quick and easy to throw on.


This is the cheapest pick of the bunch which is great if you don’t feel like wearing Christmas pyjamas all year and don’t want to spend too much money on them. I think these shorts look very, very short, but apart from that I think this set is really fun and not too expensive at all.


I think there is something really sleek about slogan prints, so why not transfer that trend to night ware? The thing I absolutely adore about this set is the shorts, just look at them! They have the cutest little Christmas hats and pink snowflakes, they couldn’t be more perfect.


Home Alone is my favourite Christmas film and so I was so excited when I saw these. Why not put these on and watch Home Alone?


Another ASOS pick, they honestly have the best selection, I thought this was a really cute sleep shirt with the best Santa hat design.

Have you bought any Christmas pyjamas this year?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram