How To Fake A Good Night's Sleep


I don’t have the best sleep record, sometimes I just don’t sleep. On such occasions I always have something to do the next day and I need to look presentable. I thought I’d tell you the little makeup steps I do to help myself look a little more alive.

♥ A statement lip, usually a red lip. I think if you have a bold lip it makes you look much, much more awake and it also makes you look very put together. It counteracts the whole, I have just rolled out of bed situation I normally have going on

♥ Brightening Under Eye Concealer. Let’s face it, the under eye area can get a little dark and the situation is not fun. If you haven’t had much sleep a brightening under eye concealer will make a huge difference

♥ Shimmery Eyeshadow. This might just be me, however, I think having something shimmery on the eye makes you look much more awake. It really opens up the eyes when it catches the light

♥ Highlighter. Are you sensing the glowing skin trend yet? Again, this catches the light and makes you look radiant and not sleep deprived


So those are steps I take when I look less then well rested, what do you do?

♥

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram