NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation | Review


NARS Sheer Glow has been one of my go-to foundations for so long now, that when I saw they had a new foundation launch, I knew I had to try it. The new foundation is the Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation, talk about a mouthful.

This foundation is available in a huge range of shades, 33 shades to be exact, and caters for a wide range of undertones. I have olive skin and I always find NARS is a great brand at getting the yellow tones in foundation right. This foundation retails for £35.00, making it about average for a high-end foundation.

As soon as I saw the word ‘radiant’ I knew I had to try this, the formula is enriched with fruit extracts to smooth and improve the look of your skin. This foundation is radiant without being dewy; I think this is why it is targeted as natural. The satin finish makes you look healthy without needing to powder or worry about looking like you’ve spent too long in the sun.

What intrigued me about this foundation was that it is natural, which is not something I generally associate with NARS foundations. This formula is really lightweight, it is a lot more of a liquid than Sheer Glow and blends in really nicely. I do find that I dries quite quickly; I prefer to apply and blend in sections to make sure I get an even coverage. You definitely can make this foundation natural, but it is also extremely buildable without looking cakey at all, perfect right? I find I can get a really decent coverage out of this foundation and it lasts really well, even without a primer.

I like to think of this foundation as the longer-lasting, more natural version of Sheer Glow and I’m complete obsessed with it.

Have you tried this foundation, how did you get along with it?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram