How To | A Pamper Evening


A few months ago I did a blog post which was How To | A Relaxing Evening and I thought I would do another one in the series that has taken me until now to continue, this is How TO | A Pamper Evening. Let's face it when we're busy (like I am at the moment) you don't really take time to stop, relax and pamper, but that's what I'm telling you to do.

Step One: Take off all of your makeup, a simple yet effective step, sometimes it's nice to just let your skin breathe. To do this when I had my last pamper evening I used The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Face Wash. 

Step Two: To make me feel like I had done something for my skin I exfoliated. This is definitely the next step, I used The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Exfoliator (yes I still love these products), this is a nice but not necessary step, it just helps to keep your skin clear.

Step Three: Run your bath and get in it!

Step Four: The bath products, I used the Soap and Glory Clean on Me Body Wash* which has the nicest smell to it and also on the exfoliating thing I used the Soap and Glory Sugar Scrub* which also smells amazing and does an incredible job.

Step Five: Moisturise after you bath, I would suggest the Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter* which is really rich an yet again smells amazing.

Step Six: Paint your nails, not necessarily a relaxing job, but it feels good to have nicely painted nails. I chose the Rimmel nails varnish in 393 Desire.

So that is what I do on a pamper evening, what do you do?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram