A Little Life Update




So, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here and I thought I’d give you a little life update.

♥ I HAVE FINISHED UNIVERSITY! You read that right, I am now a fully functioning adult (just about), I have a degree and I’ve started my first FULL TIME job! It’s been so hectic this year and pretty much everything had to stop so I could put the necessary work into finishing my degree, but I have done it. I can’t wait until graduation now.

♥ As I’ve mentioned, I now work full time. I’ve been in my role about a month and a half and I’m loving it. Do I work 50-hour weeks? Yes. Do I leave the house really early every day? Yes. Do I take a proper lunch break? No. That being said, I am in love with my job and I feel so settled already!

♥ I finally got to see Taylor Swift in June I her Reputation Stadium Tour. In case you didn’t know, I am THE biggest Taylor fan, I’m sure I can identify any song of hers in 0.01 seconds. James and I travelled down to Wembley together and had the most incredible time and it was all I wanted it to be.

♥ I’m struggling to find a balance between work and home at the moment. I know I’m still getting settled into my role, but I always feel so stressed that I’m letting my house or relationship suffer because I’m getting tired. That’s definitely one to work on.

♥ I have filmed my first YouTube video in 6 months. 6 months. It feels really nice to finally have time to start doing things that I enjoy again.

♥ I think James and I might book our holiday for next year soon. We’re thinking Mexico. Let me know if you have any recommendations.


So, what have you been up to?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram