Light Summer Bases



If you’re wearing makeup during this summer heatwave, you’re braver than I am. Though I’ve been trying to go makeup-free at the moment, there are always days you need (want) to wear makeup, so I thought I’d talk you through my 3 favourite summer bases.

No7 City Light Tinted Moisturiser
I feel like No are a great (just about) high-street brand. The prices are on the higher end of the high-street, however, I do like a lot of their products. A tinted moisturiser is a great option for summer, light weight, a little bit of coverage and spf. Sadly, this colour is far too light for me to wear in the summer, I definitely need to pop out to Boots and get the medium shade!

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser
A high-end option for you here. This is one of my ultimate bases, regardless of the weather, I just think it strikes the perfect balance between coverage and being lightweight. If you have oily skin, or if the summer is particularly hot, they also do an oil free version of this gem.

BareMinerals Complexion Rescue
This one is a little different consistency wise, it almost reminds me of a mousse texture, but it blends out like a dream. They have a good shade range to choose from, you don’t need much of the product at all, mine has lasted me SO well.

So those are a few of my favourite summer bases. What are yours?




Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram